AM I ELIGIBLE TO VOTE?
You are eligible to vote in Clermont County if you are:
- A U.S. Citizen
- 18 years or older by Election Day
- A resident of the State of Ohio at least 30 days before the election
- A resident of Clermont County and the precinct where you vote
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM REGISTERED?
You can check your registration status with the Ohio Secretary of State.
CHECK REGISTRATION STATUS
HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE?
You may register to vote by getting and submitting a voter registration form from any of the following locations:
- Board of Elections - 76 S. Riverside Dr. Batavia, OH 45103
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles licensing locations
- Public Libraries
- Agencies providing public assistance
- Agencies providing services to people with disabilities
- Public High Schools and Vocational Schools
- At county treasurer’s offices, recorder’s office, Department of Job and Family Services (Office of Adult, Child and Family Stability), WIC, and MRDD.
- City halls
- Secretary of State
After you register, you will receive a registration card from the Board of Elections with your precinct and polling place. It will also list your Congressional, State House, and State Senate districts. Keep this card in a safe place for future reference.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY ADDRESS?
Remember to update your address with the Secretary of State if you move. Whenever you update your voter registration information you will receive a new card.