All registered voters are eligible to vote absentee. Voters are no longer required to provide a reason for voting absentee. Please request your vote by mail ballot with enough time to return it to the Board of Elections on time. The application must be received by noon on the third day before Election Day OR you may deliver the application in person to the Board of Elections by 5:00pm the Friday before Election Day.
HOW DOES ABSENTEE VOTING WORK?
- Request an absentee ballot- Ballots may be requested by submitting an absentee ballot application and one of the following:
- Driver's license number or
- Last four digits of your social security number; or
- A copy of your current valid photo id or
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government documents which show your name and address
- Mail the application to the Clermont County Board of Elections, 76 S. Riverside Dr. Batavia, OH 45103
- Ballots are mailed to the voter
- Return completed ballot to the Board of Elections by the close of the polls on Election Day (7:30pm) or postmarked no later than the day of the election
Please consult the Clermont County Board of Elections for any questions or clarifications regarding absentee voting.